RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
We all own a bike that has the name Warrior attached to it. I know in the States that the Warrior comes in different variants, but is a Warrior none the less. Now if all Warrior owners were asked which Warrior they would attach to their bike? As you all know mine is Bumblebee who is a Warrior. However if BB was still her old colours I would lean towards my ancestry and say Genghis Khan ( do a YouTube search for Mongolian music and find the Wolf Song by a band call WU ). So Ladies and Gents, what Warrior would you attach to your Warrior? 馃槑馃槑馃悵

Registered
I have a Midnight Warrior. I'm going to change my vanity plate from IM 510 (old police radio code for speeding) to YASUKE.

Very briefly, Yasuke was an African slave (likely from Mozambique or possibly from Ethiopia or South Sudan, no one is 100% sure) brought to Japan in 1579 and became a bodyguard for Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful warlord of the day. In 1581 Yasuke was elevated to the rank of samura. So Yasuke is a black Japanese Warrior, just like my motorcycle!

Registered
Woah!!!!! This thread topic is entirely to deep for my feeble brain. I'm into flicking boogers, passin gas & rolling my pack of smokes up in my tee shirt sleeve.

Registered
William Wallace.
Because it races over the hills and through the valleys and takes on superior forces with ease.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Woah!!!!! This thread topic is entirely to deep for my feeble brain. I'm into flicking boogers, passin gas & rolling my pack of smokes up in my tee shirt sleeve.
Maybe so church, but it鈥檚 a good exercise to add a warrior to our bikes as it explains more of how the owner feels about their warrior馃槑馃槑馃悵

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
William Wallace.
Because it races over the hills and through the valleys and takes on superior forces with ease.

I didn鈥檛 know Yamaha made a warrior Freedom 馃槑馃槑馃悵

Registered
Maybe so church, but it鈥檚 a good exercise to add a warrior to our bikes as it explains more of how the owner feels about their warrior馃槑馃槑馃悵
OK, if ya gotta know I called mine the Red Witch., many times I called it with a B instead of a W.

Reactions: Sandytows

Registered
I didn鈥檛 know Yamaha made a warrior Freedom
You may take my life, but you'll never take my WARRIOR!

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
I鈥檓 waiting for someone to say they call theirs Shinaro or Tombay the Mist lol馃槑馃槑馃悵

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 waiting for someone to say they call theirs Shinaro or Tombay the Mist lol
Loved that Samurai TV show when I was a kid ... I could never accomplish the jumping up into the corner of the ceiling ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
errr... Thommy.. you do realise you're talking to a bunch of bikers ryte??

of course they're gonna try this or whatever else at home.. or on the road.. or at someone else's home :p

Registered
errr... Thommy.. you do realise you're talking to a bunch of bikers ryte??

of course they're gonna try this or whatever else at home.. or on the road.. or at someone else's home :p
I know, man .... I know and obviously another typo from my side. 馃お
It should read: Do NOW try this at home! 馃馃槣馃

1 - 20 of 22 Posts