RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Some velocity stack side covers would be nice (single and dual) especially since Bucky isn't a vendor anymore.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
warpig said:
Some velocity stack side covers would be nice (single and dual) especially since Bucky isn't a vendor anymore.

I told Bucky when I started, that I wouldn't compete with him on any of his products. I think he still does work for people off site.

Besides that, I am in the middle of financial ruin. I will not be developing any new products until that situation turns around.

I may be surrendering my Vendor tag when my year runs out. I don't make much selling the stuff I make, and can't imagine where I'd come up with the fee to have it next year.

Sorry, guys. Things have gotten very difficult on my end. I may end up selling my Warrior.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
I am home sick today and was browsing around when I came across this last post. Justice, sorry to hear the bad news and really hope that you pull through this rough time and are able to keep your ride

·
Registered
955 Posts
I,also. wish you the best. These are hard times, I know many people and shops that are going under, and it is terrible. I survived the downturn in the 90's, but this one is affecting the people I care about far worse.

Justin, I wish you the best.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Justin,

Sorry to hear about the hard times you're facing. I hope things will pick up and work out well for you!

Love the stuff you're making!

Best of luck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
That will be a sad day SO I hope you pull through this and it doesn't happen. The stuff I bought from you was perfect and I'd love to see what you come up with for a left side cover.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Sorry to hear that Justin! I hope things work out.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Justin
I hope all things are well with you and you come out of your current situation on a positive end with all things that matter to you in order. I loved the work you did for me and I know that a lot of people will be without a great creator and designer on this website if you cannot still be a vendor for us. I hope all goes well and if we can be of any help feel free to ask, and keep in touch.

·
Super Moderator
5,709 Posts
Much luck to you Justin.I hope you pull through this.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks for all the kind words guys... I'm sure I didn't come all this way, to get dropped off a cliff, so I'm keeping my head up and hoping for the best. I just have to make some sacrifices, and if things don't clear in the next two months, the Warrior will have to go.

I do still have this one cover left at my home, for sale to rsw members only.

$145 shipped to your door. This would help me alot.

Thanks!

Justice said:
Chrome Flames

A big thanks to all of my customers over the last couple of years. You guys have given me the opportunity to do something that I always wanted to do. I've got covers in Europe, Canada, Hawaii, and all over the USA... met a few of you,and have had a blast!I love this site!

I never even saw it coming when I bought the Warrior.... it's been great!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Man am I sorry to here this!!!! Guys like you are the heart and soul of this forum and part of what makes owning the warrior such a great expierience! Good luck to you and yours!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hey man...yes thanks for everything you have done! and i really hope you are able to pull through some of these tough times...you dont meet many guys that can make some of the stuff you have!

wishing you the best
and be sure to let us know if you start designing things again, you have true talent.

·
Registered
35 Posts
just dont make it an exact match. You can sell anything you want as long as it isnt an exact replica of the original
Not true. Anything that resembles a known logo or trademark and that can be remotely misconceived or mistaken for the original logo can fall into trademark infringement. just sayin

21 - 36 of 36 Posts