RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haved own a warrior for 2 years and loved this site .but when someone has got a mod to show its blocked i mean come on not mad or bitching just asking .03 warrior some mod on tail light that are pretty darn cool would love to show them but whats the use .
ps. i'm from kc any body close

Relocated to site help form the mod forum. JP

·
Registered
137 Posts
I dont' get it.....what do you mean yur pics are blocked?? I put al sorts of pics on this site including one of my favorite Yamaha pics

Image Insert:

·
Registered
137 Posts
And remember.....don't ask questions in this forum....as the directions clearly say......but since we now have a highly modifed YAMAHA PAINT JOB maybe this post will be OK[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Your right.....time for this post to go to it's proper resting place....now if I was just good enough to use Photoshop and get her on MY WARRIOR....

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ig25

i haved own a warrior for 2 years and loved this site .but when someone has got a mod to show its blocked i mean come on not mad or bitching just asking .03 warrior some mod on tail light that are pretty darn cool would love to show them but whats the use .
ps. i'm from kc any body close
Relocated to site help form the mod forum. JP

ig, are you sure you were signed in at the time. We all post pics and we've NEVER had a problem. You now must be signed in to view the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts