RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peps, new to this spot. Had my warrior since Oct. 06. Like the bike but all the recalls at one time sucks! Everytime I take it to the shop is at least 3 weeks without my ride. Ive been riding since 1999. I owned a 1980 650 Yahama Maxia(my frist bike, loved that ride), In 2006 totaled my 1998 800cc Suzuki Maderauder (that was a nice bike) I like my Warrior awesome ride, but hate all the down time and that **** Suzuki m109 "SMOKED ME", time for some upgrades!

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Chris, welcome to he site. I am shocked to hear that your dealer took 3 weeks to do the recalls.
My dealer did my tranny recall in 2 days and my tps and coil recall in 1 day.
As far as the Suzuki smoking you, I noticed in your gallery you still have the stock
air box. You definitely need a BAK, a pciii with custom map and if your not going to do any
internal work on the motor, get yourself a 31t front pulley from better pick up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, glad to be here. Not familiar with that "BAK" I'll check into that, I have a PCIII I just used the setting manufacturer said to download for the pipes, will that pulley affect my low end power?
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Chris, welcome to he site. I am shocked to hear that your dealer took 3 weeks to do the recalls.
My dealer did my tranny recall in 2 days and my tps and coil recall in 1 day.
As far as the Suzuki smoking you, I noticed in your gallery you still have the stock
air box. You definitely need a BAK, a pciii with custom map and if your not going to do any
internal work on the motor, get yourself a 31t front pulley from better pick up.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
My dealer took 1 day for each recall. There is no excuse for taking any longer. Is there another dealer near you? If so check it out.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Chris, wecome to the forum. Nice looking bike. I too picked up my warrior in Oct 06. Have been moding since. Have fun!

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
That pulley will help you off the line and when your pulling from low rpms. It will lower your top
end slightly. So if you were getting to 130mph, maybe you'll be going 125 now?

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
3WEEKS!!! Good Lord!
I make an appointment with my dealer and the bike gets dropped off in the morning and picked up at the and of the day.
Back in it's stable resting for the next ride.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Good to have you with us.I lived in Macon from 1991 t0 2003 my Daughter and Grand Daughter are still out there. great place to live

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, 3 weeks isnt normal a repair time, find a new dealer, get a Big Air Kit, and dont worry about that M109,lol! Thanks for all the luv guys, I really do feel welcomed. If I can help anyone out yall just holla at me, later [8D]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts