RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all? Just picked up my first Warrior but 3rd bike. Ive been riddin since my father put me on a Yamaha 80 enduro. Turnin 40 now and had the itch to get something new, call it a mid life thing if you want. Still cold here in NJ but had to go for a ride anyway. It was very hard to resist cracking the throdle for all she had but I was a good boy. I want to get used to her before I let her show me what shes got.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome Crice, the mid-life crisis is well satisfied with the Warrior. You'll find out what she's got soon enough, you'll be smiling from ear to ear!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookin for some nice people to ride with in NJ near exit 117 of the Garden State Parkway.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Welcome aboard. At least your roads are clear - I still have snow on the ground here north of Toronto. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Crice

Lookin for some nice people to ride with in NJ near exit 117 of the Garden State Parkway.

Welcome Chris. Check here;
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=55
You should be able to find people to ride with.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx for all the welcomes. Nice to know there are still some cool people out there. Hope to catch up with some of you on the road. If there are any runs put together on the East Coast, let me know!

Insert Image:

48.41KB

1 - 20 of 34 Posts