RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out be garage I preparation for Moving and need to get rid of everything. Stock wheels front and rear, stock seat ( does have a small tear in one side), stock intakes, other misc parts. If anyone is local to the Phoenix and can pick up you can pretty much have anything you want except for the wheels. Hassle of shipping this stuff would be a last resort. Not sure what the going price is maybe 150 on the wheels, $50 for the seat, rest is free if you pick up

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Hey brotha' call me asap please 775.351.8221 (sent you a PM)

Thanks for the call and text about these parts (otherwise I would miss everything).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cleaning out be garage I preparation for Moving and need to get rid of everything. Stock wheels front and rear, stock seat ( does have a small tear in one side), stock intakes, other misc parts. If anyone is local to the Phoenix and can pick up you can pretty much have anything you want except for the wheels. Hassle of shipping this stuff would be a last resort. Not sure what the going price is maybe 150 on the wheels, $50 for the seat, rest is free if you pick up
Sorry, not sure if my earlier message sent through. I am interested in your seat please. I can be reached at 651-247-2320. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts