RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the site says up to a week but it has been 14 days. What is going on? I really need to sell my bike.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Don't you have to have more than 50 posts as well??

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DFW_Warrior

Don't you have to have more than 50 posts as well??

DING, DING, DING!!!

Yep, you have to have 50 posts for your ad to immediately appear, otherwise, it has to be approved by the administration before it will show. It cuts out the spammage.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Place an Ad
shim shim shim
shim
Notes:

1. Members with less than 50 posts or members who are not supporting members will need to have their ad approved.
It may take up to 7 working days to have your ad approved.
2. Members who are eligible to have their ad approved right away will still have a 15 minute delay due to database caching.
3. Your ad will be deleted 1 month after it expires. You are welcome to keep the ad up as long as you wish, but you will need to update it within a month of it expiring.
4. Prohibited Items:
1. Firearm Parts and Accessories, or illegal weapons
2. Unauthorized Copies or other copyrighted materials
3. Basically, any other item that eBay wouldn't want on their site.
*http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/items-ov.html

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
quote:Originally posted by slothy

Place an Ad
shim shim shim
shim
Notes:

1. Members with less than 50 posts or members who are not supporting members will need to have their ad approved.
It may take up to 7 working days to have your ad approved.
2. Members who are eligible to have their ad approved right away will still have a 15 minute delay due to database caching.
3. Your ad will be deleted 1 month after it expires. You are welcome to keep the ad up as long as you wish, but you will need to update it within a month of it expiring.
4. Prohibited Items:
1. Firearm Parts and Accessories, or illegal weapons
2. Unauthorized Copies or other copyrighted materials
3. Basically, any other item that eBay wouldn't want on their site.
*http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/items-ov.html

+1 Hey Slothy,...How you been?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know about the 50 posts thing but the 7 days is way past due for the approval. I just don't understand the problem.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Unless your selling you bike really cheap your better off listing it on Craigslist, or Ebay. The problem with trying to sell a Warrior on this website is that most everybody here allready has one.
Good luck to you.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
What did you do, join the site just to sell your bike? Your only 2 post are in this topic.

I wouldn't be in a hurry if I were you.

You're better off taking JREMACLE1's advice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts