RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello to everone,my neighbor has owned a warrior for the past 2.5 years and i have finally found my own monster.Silver 2003 model 2032klm almost brand new !!! the wife is pissed and i'm sleeping in the garage.Ah but it's worth it.
Talk soon to all

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Are you saying she's upset because you want to sleep in the garage near your Warrior ?![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][8D] Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratz on the bike. You could try your first mods for her, such as; comfy seat, lower the pegs or sissy bar. Then after she rides it with you start to call the bike, "our bike" rather than "my bike". It might work.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
just buy her a "friend" and tell her to get over it [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] i wouldnt worry to much about sleeping in the garage, your going to find out soon thats where you'll be most of the time anyways. congrats on your new "girl friend" and welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
This has to be the PERFECT first post! Welcome aboard Paul, and enjoy the garage because sooner or later she will figure out its not so bad sleeping closer to your bike and you'll get dragged back into the house (LOL)!

quote:Originally posted by moodie

Well hello to everone,my neighbor has owned a warrior for the past 2.5 years and i have finally found my own monster.Silver 2003 model 2032klm almost brand new !!! the wife is pissed and i'm sleeping in the garage.Ah but it's worth it.
Talk soon to all

1 - 20 of 53 Posts