RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my 2003 has 1 key left, and I want to get more made. My local Yamaha dealer in San Diego says they cannot get blanks for me. I do not see any Ref. numbers on the gas cap or ignition. Where can I get replacement blanks? I may be able to find someone who can cut it, but where do all you members get yours? Thanks!

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Have one uncut it folds like a pocketknife & has a belt clip, also has a hole in the handle for a chain / tie. Got it from someone here that made them many moons ago & never used it. PM / conversation a shipping addy I'll drop it in the mail for you.

Reactions: random_guy

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have one uncut it folds like a pocketknife & has a belt clip, also has a hole in the handle for a chain / tie. Got it from someone here that made them many moons ago & never used it. PM / conversation a shipping addy I'll drop it in the mail for you.
Thanks! I was able to get a few made cheap.I also have a key from an old member. (Pic attached) I would love to see the one you have! IF you would still ship it, Joseph Gratteau 4916 Via Lapiz San Diego Calif.92122. Can I send you something for it? THANKS!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Thanks! I was able to get a few made cheap.I also have a key from an old member. (Pic attached) I would love to see the one you have! IF you would still ship it, Joseph Gratteau 4916 Via Lapiz San Diego Calif.92122. Can I send you something for it? THANKS!
The item was offered when you had a need however since you have the issue sorted the blank will go back into my knife collection cabinet.
Tool Knife Everyday carry Kitchen utensil Blade

·
Registered
2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior XV1700PC
209 Posts
I went to an old-school, old-dude local locksmith and he had plenty. Had three made, cost me about $15 if memory serves.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
Here it is:

It will have to go with my Beast when it eventually sells. But I will always remember and never forget. Jarv us so talented, like many others across 'Warrior Europe' lol. Plus he has great taste in keys!!!

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey! I went back to look at the key pics I posted, and there is a black/grey RSW in the middle picture I did not post! Not my bike, unknown how it got in there! How did this happen? Weird..

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,710 Posts
Hey! I went back to look at the key pics I posted, and there is a black/grey RSW in the middle picture I did not post! Not my bike, unknown how it got in there! How did this happen? Weird..
Is this the post you are referring to? I see it just as this pic shows. Can you share a screen shot of what you're seeing?

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Font Carnivore Gadget Screenshot Multimedia

1 - 18 of 18 Posts