RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im going out on a limb here, this web site is a little confusing for the web challenged like me. The last e-mail I sent went to the tech.forum and I wanted it to go to the general discussion. Im obviously new to this site and dont know what im doing. I own a 2005 Warrior and love the bike. But before I one finger type any more stuff I would like to know if I am reaching anyone. Thanks Catfish

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome, once you learn how to navigate you'll be fine. there is a wealth of info on this site & everyone is always willing to lend a hand.

·
Registered
200 Posts
welcome to the 4-m. you better learn quick because once you start you won't stop. It's like a addiction.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I moved your topic to The "Welcome Mat" Forum. I locked your other one since it was a repeat of this same topic. Take your time looking around and read, read, read.....get comfortable with the lay out and it will eventually make sense. Oh,......Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Even the best of us end up posting in the wrong place from time to time...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] The moderators see us straight though.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Just read around and get yourself familiar with this place. In two weeks you will be pro! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi there catfish and a big welcome to the site. Internet challenged or not, you're one of the family now, if you can't find what you're looking for then ask, there'll always be someone happy to help.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hey Catfish just in case you are wondering if you can reach us here we all are...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Welcome to the forum just a hint click on the second light grey button which reads forum and don't go down the drop list.
At this moment you will get the complete overview of all the forums i think you will understand the layout the moment you see it.
If ever you have anny more questions do not hesitate to ask and be sure to use the search option

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome and you have reached us as you can see. Once you see the organization of the Forums, it will all make sense and every other motorcycle forum will look like it was organized by a Chipmunk. You have just gained about 1000 new friends.

Oh! Congrats on your new Warrior.

·
Registered
313 Posts
u'll get use to the navigation eventually.
after almost a year, I'm still having hard time to read the small letters with 14.inches LCD panel.
welcome.
lol

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
We have all gotten the ruler across the knuckles from time to time.[B)] Dont take it personel, it's buisness.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome

1 - 20 of 27 Posts