RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone knows if everything is OK with Eric from G&S Cycles? Is been a week I'm trying to get in touch with someone at the shop and I get no replies. I've tried all available methods on their site... email and fax. I hope he is not sick... it is the season.

If you know their direct phone number, please PM it to me, so I can call them. Currently, it is not listed on their site.

Thanks guys,

Floren

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got word from Eric, he is OK.

Something weird hapenned... he received all my emails in one shot, LOL.

I need my phat tire, feeling a lot better now.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I live 10 minutes from Eric and I know him for a couple of years now. You can trust him with your kit. He's a good guy and

great mechanic. He did my 240 kit when I had my Warrior, so he must be good!

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually wanted to send him the cash through a wire transfer, so he can see that I'm serious.

I did not shipped him any parts yet... but I was wondering why someone whould not want to accept money, heh.

Eric is a great guy, check this post.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Floren, I'm OK, thanks for the concern. The only thing I can think of is when you fixed your computer, all your pending emails went out all at once.

I got a weeks work of your emailsall at once yesterday afternnon. And just for the record, I would love to accept your money, LOL.

Looking foward to doing the build up.

And to the rest of you, thanks for the shout-out, always feels good to getcompliments.

Eric

G&S Cycles

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Eric,

So with the everything you're doing for Floren, how long will it take to get it done after you receive his parts?

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the emails guys. (Duke and Mike) :)
I'm OK, dealing with the ugly canadian winter we have this year. Eric got already the parts... and the cash.

Eric, I did not forget about the rear rack and motor mount, I will ship this very soon. Been swamped with work and did not have a lot of time to check the forums... Because I cannot work on the bike, I had to do something and I decided to redo my little office room. I will post pictures soon on the forum... the wiring was a pain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts