RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body ride any more i know we all work 24 /7 but damm its been to quite lately??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Hello Mark, I guess you're still around. Maybe everyone else is in FL w/JP?? Tried to do this - http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/112913.aspx?PageIndex=1 - in June, a lot of people showed interest but bailed for some reason or another. BTW, wherz ur reply??

This year, I rode w/Plaz once and Mr Noize twice. Oh yeah, with a deer once. Otherwise, 3K miles alone

With the season and the Redskins, time is getting short....put something together man!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm in California, doing a very fun road trip with my girlfriend - from San Francisco to Los Angeles - down the PCH, stopping at a few Vineyards and other points of interest (according to our Garmin GPS), including Laguna Seca Speedway. We're gonna have to come back and do this trip on a motorcycle. It's too **** beautiful out here.

We'll be back to Orlando next weekend, and hopefully catch the tail end of Biketoberfest , on sunday.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
That is a "must do" ride i want to do some day. I've always wanted to ride the Pacific Coast Highway. Lucky you. Enjoy it for all of us who can't.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
06_warrior said:
That is a "must do" ride i want to do some day. I've always wanted to ride the Pacific Coast Highway. Lucky you. Enjoy it for all of us who can't.
i'm right with ya on that one, always wanted to see california and to ride the pch would be really cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts