RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
23 yrs. old, from northeastern PA. Just baught my Blue 06 warrior two weeks ago. Love the bike, one **** of a jump from a shadow 1100. Had it for two days, took it to Myrte beach for the fall Rally. What a blast, she was a head turner.
I have been reading what you guys have done to your scoots for a few weeks now. Looking for bolt on power mods.I just baught the speedstar pipe, and want the churchkey v-bak system for it. These two items seem like a good place to start, was curious as to what else should go on it before i get everything adjusted, I want to do it rite the first time. pcIII? ais block off? Kind of all forign to me. Don't really want to get into the motor, yet. And, were to find Nice forward controls, I am 6'4", I will take all the room i can get. thanks

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome. First since I'm a big guy too, here's a link to Phat's Forward controls. They are less expensive then the Supreme Legends version, but just as nice.

http://www.powercommander.com/

When you have the PCIII installed, let me know and I'll send you a copy of my custom map. I have the same set-up, so the map should work well for you. I'm getting around 87 hp and 107 ft/lbs torque with it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
At 6'5", I needed more leg room and the forward controls are a little out of my price range right now, well, at least until I gather all the Stage IV parts[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif], so I went with control extensions;

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LP-RW1600

Oh Yeah, Congrats and welcome.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Check out Barons customs for the forward controls at phat performance. They are the best prices Iv'e seen for lots of parts and there is an additional 5% discount for rswarrior.com .

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Looks like you got all the info that you need already from these guys, so that just leaves me to say a very big welcome to the site sbuspud. Have fun with your Warrior.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Welcome as well. If you get the Churchkey, you will get the AIS block-offs. You have to grin them down but the piece is already marked.

BTW, I upgraded fromn a Shadow 750. Oh wait, I kept the SS and I am now chopping it a little... [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts