RS Warrior Forum banner

Wheres the best place to buy oil? Cheap

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  condrons 
#1 ·
AMSOIL Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
Or
Mobil 1 V twin Synthetic Oil

#6 ·
Perhaps we could arange a pre-season group buy and get a better price. I could use some. 20W-50, either M1 or Amsoil. I think Amsoil shifts slightly better.

#12 ·
I have not seen V-Twin Motorcycle oil in the 5 qt. jugs, and not for 23 bucks. If you are let me know where and I'll buy all they have. The difference is zinc for one, and who hows what else that goes into the V-twin that dosen't go into the car/turck oil. If you want to know ALL the difference do a seach here for oils and you will find more then you could ask for. Alot of information and links to other sites.

#13 ·
quote:Originally posted by fastby250cc

quote:Is that the Big-V Mobil 1 or the car/truck oil. Not the same.

Oh really, what is the difference, besides the bottle labeling???

I get my mobil one from here http://store.avlube.com/mob1vtwinair1.html

Oh boy here we go....

This is a topic for huge debate....I feel a thread lock coming on !

I buy the Mobil One in 5 quart jugs at wal mart for ~23.00 but for my car, not my bike. Advance Auto parts, Mobil One V-Twin ~45.00 a case (6 quarts)

IMHO if you don't care and are just interested in saving 20.00 then just use wal mart brand oil and get it over with. I prefer the confidence that I did it right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.