RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this thread to keep it updated. Once my bike is complete I'll have a slideshow of before my accident and after. It's a whole new bike. Lots of painting and powder coating happened. But to start this thread here's my new Graffeo 2-1 and Churchkey V-Bak. Here's video of the Graffeo. Ignore the ending with stuff falling, it was just my vape I forgot was on the rear seat lol. https://youtu.be/jaz0fiU96P4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I'll start this thread to keep it updated. Once my bike is complete I'll have a slideshow of before my accident and after. It's a whole new bike. Lots of painting and powder coating happened. But to start this thread here's my new Graffeo 2-1 and Churchkey V-Bak. Here's video of the Graffeo. Ignore the ending with stuff falling, it was just my vape I forgot was on the rear seat lol. https://youtu.be/jaz0fiU96P4
Finally, you got the VBak installed. About time Ha Ha, Just kidding.
You've got a long way n looking good.

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
Dont trip on the Vbak..
It took me 2yrs and Like 700 miles to get mine installed....

The Exshaust is interesting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont trip on the Vbak..
It took me 2yrs and Like 700 miles to get mine installed....

The Exshaust is interesting...

Yeah I had chosen a different design at first but then found that 2 guys within like 30-45 minutes of me were going to have the same one.... so I had to change the design lol

Just heard the Video

That Exshaust sounds [email protected] sick

I agree lol. I can't wait to be done to get some good rolling videos.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally, you got the VBak installed. About time Ha Ha, Just kidding.
You've got a long way n looking good.
Lol yeah. But I still gotta figure out a couple things. Got a couple parts I'm confused on. Like the little plug that comes with the kit, no idea where it goes lol. Going to do relocation as well.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Lol yeah. But I still gotta figure out a couple things. Got a couple parts I'm confused on. Like the little plug that comes with the kit, no idea where it goes lol. Going to do relocation as well.
Hmm, message me. I might remember.

I meant 'You've gone a long way n looking good'. Not 'got' lol.

That plate may take some off your time. Take your time on that though.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, message me. I might remember.

I meant 'You've gone a long way n looking good'. Not 'got' lol.

That plate may take some off your time. Take your time on that though.
Yeah I noticed after doing vbak there's the sensor on left side that I didn't know where the **** it goes because it was attached to the airbox like the one on the right did so I was like welp... definitely gonna do relocation plate

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So finally finished lol. Tuner and dyna coils in... thing runs like smooth butter... I love it. ???? can't wait for more adventures..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts