RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody out there besides me rockin a white warrior,through some pics up and post,i know we are a rare breed compared to the midnights and reds

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have seen only one other on this forum. A very highly modified Warrior in white. Looked very nice. Tried searching just now, but did not find it immediately.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
i cant even see you rockin a white warrior. maybe you should post a pic of one yourself before you ask others to do so.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts

DBERMAN

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
One nice white warrior. But it has more than nice paint, there has been a lot of money spent on other mods. Me likey a lot.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i only have pics of the tins,waiting for the paint to setup then i will have pics of my white bike

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Ohio Mike did his Raider in white before deciding to sell it but those two Warriors are the only ones I think I've seen in white. It's hard to do white without it looking retro or feminine in my opinion, especially with a black frame and when the white is really more of a cream, antique, or eggshell type white.

I've considered getting this white bike but although it gets a lot of attention every time I ride it or look at one when it's been shown here just about all the attention is negative due to how overboard it is with the zebra stripes and stuff.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think white is becoming the new black tbh, on cars too, I'm seeing more and more slammed cars in white with privacy glass and chrome rims... num num num.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i saw that everybody had a midnight or blue or red,and i wanted something different so i went with white because i never see any of them in white,i think it turned out nice, kindof femine but masculine at the same time,chics dig it,guys dig it,and the only person that matters is me,and i fricken love it

·
Registered
191 Posts
What's up with the throttle control? Internal? that's a pretty sweet ride. (the angle on the rear tire makes it look like a white wall!)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not internally wired,but i have thought about doing it,the holes where the wires come out of the bars is starting to rust a little,still need to figure something out for side covers since i took the scoops off and sold them,doing AIS blockoff next week along with air filter on throttle body,thanks for the comment

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think that low and mean cowl really makes this bike, I have always though that a White warrior would only look good if it had the frame painted also but seeing this bike and the cowl...wow.. it really ties it all in.

Awesome...

Gilbert

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was thinking about getting one for mine but not sure about spending that kinda dough on that lil piece

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
wow.. that is sharp!! that white and chrome makes that thing look like more of a monster than it already is.

Nice bike man!

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts