RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know somebody has the scoop on who owns this and who built it and everything. I just came across the picture with no info but would like to learn more on who it belongs to.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Marco Polo said:
I know somebody has the scoop on who owns this and who built it and everything. I just came across the picture with no info but would like to learn more on who it belongs to.

WOW! This thing is Saweeeeet!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't check the Star calender but if it's not in there then they really missed a good one I'd say. I didn't see it listed in BMS's Warriors but that doesn't mean it isn't theirs. That thing looks really really nice though... Now I'm reconsidering getting rid of mine AGAIN.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Marco Polo said:
That thing looks really really nice though... Now I'm reconsidering getting rid of mine AGAIN.

Good! You really should keep her!

That was in the Star Calender, and after the months were over, I kept it up and used a crappy little bank calender. I still have that pic on my wall. That was my inspiration when I bought my Warrior, too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It is a BMS coustom bike just checked thereweb site list for $31,999. This is one of the bike that made me also buy a warrior.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Marco Polo said:
BMSstyle for sure..... here's some old photos when i visited their shop during Bike Week 2005: Metric Bike Only! http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/44271/630485.aspx#630485

AlanH said:
BMS Photos
Here's some pictures of a Roadstar(Gold) & Warrior(Blue) as requested! Original price of '04' Roadstar $54,900, Reduced to $49,900

72.35 KB

Insert Image:

85.68 KB

Insert Image:

72.62 KB

Insert Image:

81.9 KB

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was down Daytona at J.P's house in 06 when the blue warrior and gold Roadstar rolled in, That blue bike made me buy my warrior.
Free burgers, free beer, a yard slam full of Warriors and we raised a lot of money for some needy kids.
It don't get much better, Fun times, Thanks JP.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I was just looking at the BMS RS's and Warrior's the other day when someone linked them and must have missed this one somehow. They have it listed in another area also I noticed now but before they did the rest of the work. It's hard to imagine paying over 30 grand for a Warrior (even harder to imagine paying the 50K they want for the other!) but I was showing my wife and pointed out all the things they did one by one and wow there's a lot. Even with all that done I still see at least a dozen things right off the bat left to do even!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
IMHO, your last name had best be Yamaha (I.E. Matthew Yamaha) if you own a $50,000 Yamaha.

I love my bike, but spending $30,000 on it would be crossing the line for me. Well, maybe if I won the lottery just for skirts & googles!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just checked my voice mail, they did not!

As far as spending that much on aYamaha it does seem ridiculous at first but if you think about it, why is the Warrior any less deserving of being customized into the 30K range then say a Victory or Harley? Granted, you still better make sure you're getting your money's worth which I don't think you are in this scenario but I can see how it's easily possible if you did everything you could want.

I didn't really care for Blackula but I'm not a midnight kind of guy anyway.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts