RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to print myself a T-shirt and maybe later have a decal done for the bike with the graphic on the left of the rswarrior.com logo. Who can help me with a good res. pic of it?! One that can be vectorized in Corel.

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
thought there were patches for sale that you could put on shirts or hats. and didn't they have rswarrior T shirts for sale in the warrior store link?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Better have it trademarked or copyrighted or it's fair game. Why would anyone be apposed to advertising our passion. We all love it, nobody is going to make a "calvin pissing on the logo" sticker...and if they wanted to, they would anyway.....insane

I saw a picture of a member with the logo on his swingarm...did that get approved?...I say make the shirts...I'll buy!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by condrons

Better have it trademarked or copyrighted or it's fair game. Why would anyone be apposed to advertising our passion. We all love it, nobody is going to make a "calvin pissing on the logo" sticker...and if they wanted to, they would anyway.....insane

I saw a picture of a member with the logo on his swingarm...did that get approved?...I say make the shirts...I'll buy!

The RSWarrior.com name and logo are copyrighted.

Why would Harley be opposed to making up T-shirts? Yager made some shirts that were similar to Harley's logo and he was contacted by Harley's lawyers. You can't have people taking your logo and doing what they please with it!

Stickers on swingarms:
Were they approved, yes. I made them up.
There are a few left and you can buy them here: www.rswarrior.com/store2

I have never given out a vector file for the logo, nor will I ever.

Thanks for understanding.
CarKnee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts