RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has had my bike all winter and I'm first in line for the kit. OE has all my stuff ready and so does my dealer. The suns coming out and I'm getting anxious, any one else? I need some good news!

-Lamparty

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Nobody. Spoke to Yamaha the other day and they said the first shipment to the US is due in about a week. Then they will start shipping to the dealers on a first come first serve basis.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
well i'm 5th in line at my dealer which is a pretty good number. it'll give them practice and fark up the first couple before they get to mine, and its not too far down the list. i'm waiting for pistons which are another 1.5 weeks out, and handlebars that are...not sure how far out. might work out perfectly.i'll be a happy camper if its done in march.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well, gang, I got a call today. The dealer doing the work on my bike has been notified that the parts for my Warrior have been shipped. They expect them to arrive Thursday or Friday.

I've gone ahead and completed the transaction with Patrick Racing to secure the performance parts.

I'm not sorry that I've been leaning on Yamaha during this period. They knew that these parts would be needed back in August, and should have been tooling up to manufacture them from that point on. If the parts are arriving in dribs and drabs, I will continue to lend my support to the folks on this site to make Yamaha do what they need to do to restore folks to their bikes.

For that reason, I will persist with working with the law firm in SoCal, and keeping folks up to date re: what's happening. Keep the pressure up, is my recommendation.

Best regards!

Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts