RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Sheesh, that was close!!!
Nice looking bike though, I wonder if he get in much trouble for no mirrors...
Never seen it either...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I haven't seen that bike anywhere on here before (thankfully) but I have seen that fairing before. Someone posted about it before but I can't remember who makes it or anything. The search feature isn't great anymore but you could always give it a shot. Maybe sort by date (most recent) because it was within the last 5 months I'm sure.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
No, it's not. The Yamaha fairing doesn't mount around the headlight and it has the clear center section. It seems I remember the person who was posting about this mentioning something about it being called "universal" so try that in the search if anyone wants to try to find it.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I like the bike. Some interesting touches that I'll keep in mind for future.

Sometimes I really like the look of that big ol' stock exhaust. It's very unique. Plus it would allow more clearance. I scrape the bottom of my Rineharts, with the rear suspension at stock height. I would push the thing harder in the turns, but my dang pipes limit me.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Mr Noize II said:
Looks like one of the GIVI Fairings. Maybe custom painted?

Here's a link to a post with the Givi A755 fairing - http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/16642/271363.aspx#271363

Bingo, the post linked within that post is the one I think I saw it in. Looking back at those though it still doesn't look identical to that but maybe he just painted over the clear part and cut it shorter? I don't know but I don't really care for it. I'd prefer the Yami one if I were to do one.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
The bike has a euro-plate and the country drives on the right side of the road like us. Did anyone check the European forum yet?

The vid finishes with and 'fr' web sig...so probably french plate ..sort of looks like one ..so'le plonker' isnot so 'hot to trot'!!...bike looks hot, buthe's an accident looking for somewhere to happen.....only worrying bit is the graphics are in english...oh er!!?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts