gtg_ozzie - Vic
Tosh - NSW
Peter - NSW
Longy - NSW
Jay (Sea Eagle) - NSW
?
?
?

Come on Queenslanders - we need a big turnout this year.

·
Registered
301 Posts
You can count me in.

Ricardo (BoricuaWarrior) - QLD

God willing I can register the beast in this here land of "Don't import your vehicle or we'll make your life miserable!", otherwise beautifull and friendly Aussie.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i'm in.

flexible with dates. When I started at my company, they where told that WWW takes priority over everything

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would not miss it for the world, there better be some chairs readyfor the bon fire though ! The more Queenslanders that will actually make it to the ride the better its going to be, so " Come on Queenslanders" ! !

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hans (Warrior1oz) - NSW
Andre (Flyingducthman) - QLD
Rod (Spokes) - QLD
Ricardo (Boricuwarrior) - QLD
Laurie (Laurie) :)- Vic
Paul (******) - Vic
Hendo - QLD
gtg_ozzie - Vic
Tosh - NSW
Peter - NSW
Longy - NSW
Jay (Sea Eagle) - NSW

We have a good number of names already. 12 already. What has been the most we have had so far does anyone remember?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
G'day Spokes,

Well seeing as everybody is reponding to this thread you can take charge and keep the list up to date in your first post if that is ok.

Closer to the time I will use the names there to book in for the 19-20 Sep 09.

11 Has been the best turn out sofar, or technically 12 cause we met up with Raven at the Thunder West Rally which made 12. But only ever 11 at Wallabadah.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Warrior1oz said:
G'day Spokes,

Well seeing as everybody is reponding to this thread you can take charge and keep the list up to date in your first post if that is ok.

Closer to the time I will use the names there to book in for the 19-20 Sep 09.

11 Has been the best turn out sofar, or technically 12 cause we met up with Raven at the Thunder West Rally which made 12. But only ever 11 at Wallabadah.

I thought it was 12, and 13 with Raven in 2007. Wasnt last year 11 ?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers Hans,

I only started this post because I didn't want to fill the discussion on dates with names.

I thought it was 13 or 14 people one year also.

Didn't we start a book somewhere?

·
Registered
301 Posts
For us newbies to this event and to this part of the world, What is this place we're going to? What do we need to take with us? Are there any places (close by) available to spend the night? Is there a set schedule that you fellows follow on this event? I'm curious to know. I need to talk to the Boss at home and the more I know, the easier will be to get that "go pass"...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
BoricuaWarrior said:
For us newbies to this event and to this part of the world, What is this place we're going to? What do we need to take with us? Are there any places (close by) available to spend the night? Is there a set schedule that you fellows follow on this event? I'm curious to know. I need to talk to the Boss at home and the more I know, the easier will be to get that "go pass"...

here are the pics & videos from last year.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/118328/958031.aspx#958031

The place is Wallabadah, about 50km from Tamworth. Accomodation is sorted, and all food. It costs about $100 for the weekend. There is a bar. Drinks about $2 for beer, a bit more for shots.

Bring sleeping bags, wet weather & other clean clothes, wash & shaving kit and what ever you need for the journey there and back (music for the ride, maps etc) and thats about it.

The agenda varies for each state. The QLD boys will agree to meet somewhere central or en route for everybody. Everybody pland on arriving in Wallabadah Friday midday/arvo and we all normally set off home Sunday morning. Saturday we have a ride for a few hours together, and other wise we spend time drinking pish, eating & talking crap. I believe the pole dancers arrive saturday night around 9pm this year, otherwise we are planning on getting Hendo to walk on hot coals wearing just a thong

·
Registered
301 Posts
****** said:
BoricuaWarrior said:

here are the pics & videos from last year.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/118328/958031.aspx#958031

The place is Wallabadah, about 50km from Tamworth. Accomodation is sorted, and all food. It costs about $100 for the weekend. There is a bar. Drinks about $2 for beer, a bit more for shots.

Bring sleeping bags, wet weather & other clean clothes, wash & shaving kit and what ever you need for the journey there and back (music for the ride, maps etc) and thats about it.

The agenda varies for each state. The QLD boys will agree to meet somewhere central or en route for everybody. Everybody pland on arriving in Wallabadah Friday midday/arvo and we all normally set off home Sunday morning. Saturday we have a ride for a few hours together, and other wise we spend time drinking pish, eating & talking crap. I believe the pole dancers arrive saturday night around 9pm this year, otherwise we are planning on getting Hendo to walk on hot coals wearing just a thong

Thx ******. So it's a three dayafair, I saw the possible dates on the WWW09 post and it only mention Sat-Sun. That's even better to have a day in between the long rides. I'll have to get the beast some sissy bars before the trip though. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
563 Posts
G'day warriors
It has been a while since I have checked in here. I trust you you ae well and have had an awsome xmas break.

I am definately going to 4th annual WWW09!

All the dates work for me.

Stay upright!
Cheers ****

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
BoricuaWarrior said:
Thx ******. So it's a three dayafair, I saw the possible dates on the WWW09 post and it only mention Sat-Sun. That's even better to have a day in between the long rides. I'll have to get the beast some sissy bars before the trip though. Looking forward to it!

So it's a three dayafair, I saw the possible dates on the WWW09 post and it only mention Sat-Sun. That's even better to have a day in between the long rides. I'll have to get the beast some sissy bars before the trip though. Looking forward to it!

For the Vic warriors its a4 day affair, the pussies from NWS only have to ride a few hours
and the QLD boys have a decent run there and back on the Friday & Sunday.

I was looking at the vids from last year, and had forgotten some of the great laughs we had (including 500km in the pishing rain) . I'm pretty easy about runs/weekends away on the bike, but WWW is a definite "must do"

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Andre (Flyingducthman) - QLD
Rod (Spokes) - QLD
Ricardo (Boricuwarrior) - QLD
Hendo (Hendo) - QLD
Laurie (Laurie) :)- VIC
Paul (******) - VIC
gtg_ozzie - VIC
Hans (Warrior1oz) - NSW
Tosh - NSW
Peter - NSW
Longy - NSW
Jay (Sea Eagle) - NSW
**** (Mickm512) - NSW

13 AND COUNTING

·
Registered
298 Posts
****** said:
BoricuaWarrior said:

So it's a three dayafair, I saw the possible dates on the WWW09 post and it only mention Sat-Sun. That's even better to have a day in between the long rides. I'll have to get the beast some sissy bars before the trip though. Looking forward to it!

For the Vic warriors its a 5 day affair, the pussies from NWS only have to ride a few hours
and the QLD boys have a decent run there and back on the Friday & Sunday.

I was looking at the vids from last year, and had forgotten some of the great laughs we had (including 500km in the pishing rain) . I'm pretty easy about runs/weekends away on the bike, but WWW is a definite "must do"
It Looks like the "Pussies from NSW" are leading the way yet again!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts