RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself with a free weekend on 3/19 3/20, anybody got any ideas? I was thinking about maybe the Rock store and partying at Sagebrush but I'm open for a group thing....

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it would take a while for you bro, I'm surprised there's no response from the SoCal boyz......if I can't find anyone to get into trouble with then maybe I'll just ride to Vegas.......Hey, anybody down for Vegas????

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
If I get my bike put back together & registered in time, I would actually really think about heading to Vegas for a shakedown run!

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Joey, I might be able to do something. Looks like we are about 2 hours apart. If we meet in Wrightwood - that's about an hour each - then we head over to Big Bear. That's a ride I haven't done before.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joey, I might be able to do something. Looks like we are about 2 hours apart. If we meet in Wrightwood - that's about an hour each - then we head over to Big Bear. That's a ride I haven't done before.
Now we're talking, hot snow bunnies in Big Bear!

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Joey, you still want to do the Big Bear ride? Looks like 5 hours of round trip riding, not counting sight seeing at snow bunny world.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I'm going to be in San Diego next weekend. BTW, did you get your rear brake mod done? Sorry I just got so swamped.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just withdrew money for a dyno tune tomorrow and now I don't have anymore cash to do a ride! Sorry firebird I can't roll to Big Bear after all, and no I still haven't had the hidden caliper mod done yet.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I just withdrew money for a dyno tune tomorrow and now I don't have anymore cash to do a ride! Sorry firebird I can't roll to Big Bear after all, and no I still haven't had the hidden caliper mod done yet.
Maybe we'll try for the following week sometime like the 24th?(for the caliper) Did you do yur pistons??? It'll probably scream with a Dyno. This is something I never did cause I'm afraid to go any faster! :eek:

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe we'll try for the following week sometime like the 24th?(for the caliper) Did you do yur pistons??? It'll probably scream with a Dyno. This is something I never did cause I'm afraid to go any faster! :eek:
Yeah the pistons are already broken in and I just got back from the Dyno and yes it screams! Next week sounds good I'll let you know what day have off, I'll call in sick to get this mod done! Too bad you won't be around this weekend, I can't do a big ride but I'll probably ride to the rock store and go hang at Sagebrush.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts