RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find someone to talk to that has a streched tank and custom fender. I found this pic on Yamaha's site and know I have seen it on here before.

By claypool782 at 2009-02-24

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind, I found it. Justin181, he hasn;t been on here in a while. The search for someone with this done continues!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wow, that's really beautiful. Maybe a little too much chrome, but who am I to say anything negative. That Warrior makes mine look like a piece of crap.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
I did a search for entire site "tank stretch" and a bunch of stuff came up JPwarrior did his, and a few others. There was a post about 8 months ago, I cant remember who it was, but he stretched tanks "on the side" said it would take him a while to do it.I think hesomehow had adamaged tank and decided to do the stretch while he was at it. He was a bodyman I think....Maybe someone else that reads this will remember who it was. Good luck...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
parkinglot said:
I did a search for entire site "tank stretch" and a bunch of stuff came up JPwarrior did his, and a few others. There was a post about 8 months ago, I cant remember who it was, but he stretched tanks "on the side" said it would take him a while to do it.I think hesomehow had adamaged tank and decided to do the stretch while he was at it. He was a bodyman I think....Maybe someone else that reads this will remember who it was. Good luck...

Yeah I have done the same thing. JP wont be much help I don't think because he strecthed his a different way and kept mor of a stock riding position. There just aren't many that have gone this direction. Any help finding someone is appreciated though. Does Frankenstein have one stretched like this? I'll have to do some checking.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I think Justin sold his warrior thats propably why he hasn't been on the site. I sold him the fender. He is a cool dude..

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
That fender may be from Cycle Image. Justin181 gallery says the 260 is performance edge, but not specific about the fender. Cycle image fender is $675.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I emailed jupiterwarrior but I don't know if he will get it or not. I also PM'd Frankenstein about the one in raw steel in his gallery. We will see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts