RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang...take a look at this months Road Bike magazine in the section for Daytona Bike Week - 2003. There is a beautiful candied maroon Warrior (two tone maroone over black).

Is this one of our members? I could swear I have seen this bike before.[?]

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Nope thats a Jeff Pahlegyi bike that he rode to Sturgis last year.That is also the bike that Yamaha has had on the road with them since for all of their shows.That is also the rear fender that he's making for Yamaha to sell to the public.Bolt on application!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey Sammy,

Is it this one? I took this pict at the Laughlin River Run.

Download Attachment: Warrior3.JPG
42.95 KB

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. That's the one. Page 44 in the current (July) edition of RoadBike magazine. This edition has the tricked out Custom Victory on the cover.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi guys, is that the Bub slash cut slip-on pipe that is supposed to be designed by Jeff Pahlegyi ? I've been thinking of getting that pipe. Anybody using it now? How loud is it and does bike still run good?

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Yeah that was in a magazine sevreal months ago. I don't think it gave any info on that specific bike. If it is a Pahlegyi it isn't nearly as nice as some of his other ones. That bike was not at Daytona with Yamaha this year.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
If that bike was in Daytona last March it was at the Corbin dealership on main street. It is a JPD custom ,from my understanding it was a redo of a blue bike they already had. It's a long story, so I won't go into it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Someone needs to contact Pahlegyi immediately! If those fenders get in Yamaha's distribution system he will never see a single one sold to a customer.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by RickPullins

Someone needs to contact Pahlegyi immediately! If those fenders get in Yamaha's distribution system he will never see a single one sold to a customer.

LOL. I love it.

Actually guys, this bike WAS at Daytona this year. It may not have been with Yamaha - but this bike was photographed at Daytona Bike Week. That is how it made it into the RoadBike magazine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts