RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bummed about the recall but luckily have this to ride during the down time. It's gonna be hard but I think I'm gonna be ok!

Image Insert:

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
youre such a showoff! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

but, i GUESS thats a pretty sweet roadie. hehe any more pix?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just this from the other side is all. It's a 2001 roadstar with corbin beatlebags and fairing. I had the recall work done on it a few months ago and had the engine blacked out while it was down. I'm just proud of how it turned out as well as how the warrior did also. This Roadstar was on the first list of recalls before they branched out to all the others. So it's already been done. was 8 hours of work and done in 2 days is all.

Image Insert:

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
that is very sweet. i'm jealous, two bikes that are cool to begin with. BOTH very custom and sweet. is there a graphic in the paint?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup kind of did little things within the tribal designs.

Image Insert:

Image Insert:

Image Insert:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
wow , who makes the front fairing i love it I want a roadstar and if i could get one half as good as that i would be sitting pretty ?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No problems at all since the recall work was done. Just had to remember to change the oil after 600 miles again. The front fairing, beatlebags and shin spoiler are from Corbin.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I thought that even with the first Roadstar recall done, this new recall still applied because the parts kits are different. Or, did I just dream that up somewhere alone the line?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Dragwar, while I was at my dealer's this afternoon, I asked about this. For what it's worth, I was told that if a Roadstar was fixed under the first recall last year, it did NOT need anything else. The parts kits are different, but fix the same thing. Last year's kits contained assembled shafts/gears/etc and this new kit only has the individual parts that need to be replaced. Good news for you, and I'm glad I was wrong. Enjoy riding!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts