RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice under my name it says newbie. Why do some have it and other newer members don't. I searched the forums and think it has something to do with donations to the site. Please don't mind my ignorance.I don't get to the forum that often I have 4 kids that Im busy with and have to find time to work on my bike and ride as it is. I have done some amazing things to my warrior with your help and would gladly donate if needed. Call it a pride thing but I've been riding and fixing bikes for 30 years to see Newbie kills me.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
it's based on # of posts, when you get to 50, you get 1 star, then 100, 500, 1000, etc.

Welcome to the site, by the way

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Oh, it gets better!! [/sarcasm]

Please, everybody pardon the gratuitous posts... I could deal with "Newbie"... "Scooter" has got to go.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Me too....I see Warstar has been a busy boy lately! Wow last time I had looked he was about 60 posts behind me and now he's already to Roadstar status! Nice going War! I guess I've been a little pre-occupied lately and need to get on here more often.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ridingrules

I'm with blade. Maybe newbie should be changed to go-ped, then scooter wouldn't seems quite as bad.

I like that!!!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Because Newbie was better than many other options. Since you have 30 years experance it shouldn't take long for you to through the stars passing on some of your vast knowledge. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:

I could deal with "Newbie"... "Scooter" has got to go.

You asked for it! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
quote:
You asked for it! [
]

Gee, thanks. It is rare to see a king so responsive to the needs of his subjects.

.......... Ken.
it's like never growing up[
]

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
LMAO, welcome to the site Go-Ped. What is a Go-Ped anyway? Is it like a Moped? You're going to ask me what a Moped is now aren't you?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts