RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I was thinking it was from all the info that keeps piling up on the site, new members, constant new posts, more users?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The reason is because there have been a couple email viruses floating around, mainly the SoBig worm. This worm is killing bandwidth on the web hosts connections. They are trying to figure out a way to prevent the emails to even reach their location, but so far no luck.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Yeah the whole net has been slow latley, not just rswarrior, I check my bandwidth and was running at 1.2mbps and everything was just slugging including yahoo.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What gets people off by fing up other folks stuff? I mean what could you possible get out of making a worm or whatever?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I see they busted to MS Blast creator.

Carnee: I went from 40+ a day e-mail infected with SoBig F. to none for the last 2 days, I think they figured it out

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I'll bet big money that most worms and email viruses are created by MacAfee or Norton. CarKnee, this site seems to always be slower than most other sites. Any future in upgrading the server???

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
This site was doing real good for a while, but you are correct it is slower again now. I havent been able to get a hold of the web host via phone a real long time, so I hope they are working their asses off trying to fix something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts