RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Wicked bros cobra 2 into 1 pipe from Pipecity approx two or three months ago, with heatsheilds. After a month of communication breakdowns I finally received my pipe with a promise of heatshields to follow. After some sort of management change at Wicked bros and Fuggin fab taking over production of pipes my heatshield order got lost. Doug is the new manager at Fuggin Fab and has been in contact with me for the last week or so. I received a call from Doug today apologizing for the delay of the shields and a promise to not only send the heatshields but a brand new Cobra pipe. He also said to continue running the Cobra I have now until the new pipe and shields arrive. I love the pipe but it never hurts to get a new one.

If you have had problems with Wicked bros, now Fuggin Fab,in the past , give them another shot , I believe Doug is getting things turned around.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I am still keeping them in mind for next year, even though I went and bought the Holeshot system from Dale Walker. I had a bit of a problem with UPS(not Dale Walker) getting the thing shipped to me, but that was straightened out.

Good to hear that Fuggin is going to try and make good with their merchandise.
What does the Cobra sound like? Do you run the baffle or are you using torque cones?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SuicideD_45 said:
I am still keeping them in mind for next year, even though I went and bought the Holeshot system from Dale Walker. I had a bit of a problem with UPS(not Dale Walker) getting the thing shipped to me, but that was straightened out.

What does the Cobra sound like? Do you run the baffle or are you using torque cones?

The Cobra sounds a lot like the PCS Monster probut a little quieter. Its baffled with a little tit just inside the end of the pipe.

I have Dougs direct number a Fuggin when you get ready to try them again. Maybe he will ship to you without going through Pipecity,

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
messx03 said:
SuicideD_45 said:

The Cobra sounds a lot like the PCS Monster probut a little quieter. Its baffled with a little tit just inside the end of the pipe.

I have Dougs direct number a Fuggin when you get ready to try them again. Maybe he will ship to you without going through Pipecity,
Cool info, thanks. The Holeshot sounds like the Speedstar but more bottom end rumble and sounds better with the "Closed course only" end cap...plus it doesn't make your ears hurt, even with the open end plate in! I haven't pulled a plug yet to check yet though, but going by the color of the plates and mileage that I've been getting, I'd say the system is just about right(using 7 plates now, up from 6 with the closed cap)

Thanks for the help....when I talked with Megan there she said they were getting the shipping to Canada thing ironed out! I might just buy the Cobra or the S-4 for next year!!!

Happy Columbus Day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts