RS Warrior Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1000 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Looks like i missed a good time I had mechanical probs on the only day i could make it:( might be a good thing though I probably would have crashed out trying to keep up with all those bikes Wide open throttle fest is the right name don't look like a Warrior fest.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
The TWOT fest ended up eating a warrior. It was a great time. We all rode at our own pace. We always waited up for everybody. I tried not to get in anybodies way. I think we should try to get more people out next year. It was good group of people. Just stay away from the shine.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I thought you got some of me when we left the gas and you were pointing the camera backwards? All well. I know Dog has a go-pro but I didn't really ride with him. I know Jake didn't get any of me because I could pass him.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
So I finally got a new exhaust on the Buell, but it wasn't running exactly right. So I had a friend who helps out on Tuneversity.com come over and help me retune it. So he was looking at the map on the bike and he said who ever sent you this didn't know what they were doing. There flat spot everywhere. So I put new spark plugs, he gave me a K&N filter to put and tuned my bike for me. Holy ****, is it night and day! The bike idles and doesn't want to stall at under 3k RPM. I am actually thinking about keeping it now. Still won't have the top end the other guys bikes have.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Hey is there a seperate posting of just the pics and vids. I would like to transfer the pics and vids onto the "Group Ride" thread. If in the future anybody wanted to look at the pics, a 100 pages of searching might be a bit much.

Let me know if you folks do this with a PM so I can transfer the correct posting.

THX
G

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
981 - 1000 of 1000 Posts