RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wide tire kit is sold. Thanks for looking.

I'm trying to get a few feelers to see if anyone might be interested in these parts. I have someone interested in my bike. They are more interested in the speed of the bike. So if I can sell these items and still get where I need to be. They can do with out the Barons Swingarm, 240 tire & wheel, and hidden caliper mod. All items have less then 1000 miles on them & have been painted so you can powdercoat or chrome to your liking. I also have a Corbin Heated seat. It's all black. It has a few marks on the very back edge at the bottom. It's from taking the seat on and off. Besides that it's in great shape. Let me know if you might be interested.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Rogerswarrior said:
How much are you trying to get for the rumble seat and does it fit the 02?

Since he has a 2002 Warrior, I would think it will have a better chance fitting a 2002-2004 Warrior than my 07 midnight.

So Bo, how much anyway? Maybe it can be modded to fit a '07.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Justice said:
How much for the rear wheel assembly? Do you need a stock exchange for it?
Open to offers. No exchange. That's part of the beauty of it you can keep your stock stuff. I'll have to check I might need the brake cal bracket.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I might be interested in the rear swingarm and tire kit depending on price. I need new tires anyways, why not go big. pm if you have a price in mind.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr Noize II said:
Rogerswarrior said:
How much are you trying to get for the rumble seat and does it fit the 02?

Since he has a 2002 Warrior, I would think it will have a better chance fitting a 2002-2004 Warrior than my 07 midnight.

So Bo, how much anyway? Maybe it can be modded to fit a '07.

I'm sure it can me modded. But have not been on the site for so long not sure how to do it. I'm open to offers on it. I have no idea what is is worth. We all know what they go new for, but have not watched any in the classifieds or ebay to know the going rate.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Justice said:
Mr Noize II said:
Maybe it can be modded to fit a '07.

It definately can be. I modded an '02-'03 Rumble seat to fit my '05.

Two new holes drilled in the mounting bracket at the rear of the seat (underneath), and it's good to go.

I hate to hi jack this thread, but can you expound on this? or possibly make a new thread with pics? I was under the impression I would have to drill new holes in the fender and I really wouldnt want to ever do that.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
mitskip said:
Justice said:

Two new holes drilled in the mounting bracket at the rear of the seat (underneath), and it's good to go.

can you expound on this? or possibly make a new thread with pics? I was under the impression I would have to drill new holes in the fender and I really wouldnt want to ever do that.

No new holes in the fender. I'll take my seat off tomorrow, flip it and take some photos. It's been awhile since I did it, but I remember that you have to take the flip-up backrest off to be able to move the mounting plate. You do have to measure very carefully to get it to the right spot. I picked mine up on eBay (unheated) for $300 new. It was a display in a storefront for a period of time. It was also advertised as an '04-'08 seat, but when I received it, and spoke to Corbin, it became clear that it was for an '02-'03. I just did what was necessary.

It's a really comfortable seat, and is highly functional for passengers or a bag. If I didn't have one, I'd jump at this.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
mitskip said:
Justice said:

can you expound on this? or possibly make a new thread with pics? I was under the impression I would have to drill new holes in the fender and I really wouldnt want to ever do that.

Here you go. The black marker on either side of the seat bracketare where the fender loop bracket seats into the seat bracket.

1-1/2" from the forward cross brace iswhere my mark ison the seat bracket. It's snug, and my seat doesn't shift at all. It is easy to remove when I need to take it off.

All that needs to be done is to drill two new holes in the silver plate to mount the black bracket to.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Hey Bo, did ya see this?

Still can't think you enough! I need to buy you a beer.......or 12....then steal your car keys!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Yeah, my money was saying, "daddy, don't leave me....is that a viper? Nevermind, I'll be fine...are you still here? getout!"

I'm glad that fellow procrastinated, cuz it looks badass on my bike!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts