RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
You are a lucky man to have such a wife? So how do you guys find women like this? Well now go ride around and have fun!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
congrats! great girl you got there. mine usually just buys me parts and accessories. i gotta some how let her see this thread, lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
Congrats, but....Sounds to me like she doesn't want to see you much...seeing that you'll be out on the bike all the time!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
quote:Originally posted by comtnbkr

Congrats, but....Sounds to me like she doesn't want to see you much...seeing that you'll be out on the bike all the time!!
better be carefull she might be up to something[:0][B)] just kidding, good girl you got there i wish i could find one like that, congrats and enjoy[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I've never seen that claim before. Is it because you do the laundry? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Congratz.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
quote:Originally posted by laundryman

Can anybody else make this claim? Drove it home today.

Sounds like a good woman. Is she single? [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

My Wife "Allowed" me to to buy my warrior. Is that the same? lol

Oh pleeeese. I TOLD my Wife I don't want to hear any "ifs", "ands", or "buts". "I'm buying one!", I said.

10 years later.... I finally got my bike.

<Beats chest>

I am a MAN!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Your wife must be mine's sister. Last year I got a new '06 Midnight for our anniversary.
Shortly afterwards we were talking to a friend of hers that said he had a good wife, she bought him a Harley; he said she would have been a great wife if he didn't have payments. I just smiled and said "I have a great wife".

Congratulations on both the babe and the bike.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Wow, congratulations and welcome to the 4M. My girlfriend told me last night she'd buy me a Cayman S for Christmas.....I think she's a keeper:}:}...............or kidding:{

1 - 20 of 32 Posts