RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering a prime slice "O" beaver for warrior parts!!! need a big bore kit !!! The "slice" is not for the faint of heart comes with disclaimer and surgeon general warning,no warranty expressed or implied!!!!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
What year model are we talking about here? Is it in good working order? I'm gonna need a test drive! Does she cook and clean? does she have her own bike ? Send pic of bike! do you take trades? NO WAY I"M gonna have two of them around to give me orders!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
badass01ram said:
I am offering a prime slice "O" beaver for warrior parts!!! need a big bore kit !!! The "slice" is not for the faint of heart comes with disclaimer and surgeon general warning,no warranty expressed or implied!!!!
Dude - you ain't right

·
Registered
232 Posts
How does she ride in wet? Any blower... installed? Does she choke when wet? What about the service? Thoroughly and most importantly: Regularly?

I don't wanna catch any surprises here!

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Ever been rear ended?

Does she vibrate when going slow?

If you lean in too far, does she scrape?

Can she be ridden 2 up without bottoming out?

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This model could be considered a limited edition only in production for 1 year and of course due to the fact I have ridden her for 5 years only increases the value! A rare value for collecters!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts