RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up 02 Warrior with cut up stock pipes. I need an exhaust for yearly inspection. Can I purchase an 05 system and bolt it right up with no modifications? Please let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes, The stock exhaust is the same for all model years. I have a complete stock exhaust off an 08 midnight I'd be willing to sell.

·
Registered
845 Posts
hello there and congrats on the new purchase. I could possibly help you with this because I have an 2002 warrior and I have the original exhaust for the bike that I am not using because I have an aftermaket exhaust onmy bike. the muffler and pipes attached to it are in excellent conditionand I have no plans of ever using it. the only thing I do not have is the pipes that come directly off the motor to the next section, if you are interested you can let me know and I will be glad to send you a picture of it so you can see what I mean. if your bike has the lead pieces of the exhaust off the motor then the one I have should bolt right on without a problem since my bike is also an 02.

chuck

·
Registered
691 Posts
sunmoonstars345 said:
Just picked up 02 Warrior with cut up stock pipes. I need an exhaust for yearly inspection. Can I purchase an 05 system and bolt it right up with no modifications? Please let me know, thanks.

Ugh this forum has taken a dive.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts