• 14 1/4" Pullback
  • 36" Width
Chrome Black​
Sug. Retail $89.95
PCS Price $84.95​

·
Registered
551 Posts
Would need to see a horizontal view of the bars. I’m running slightly wider bars ( 39” ) only because the beast didn’t like the T bars that it came with that were ( 33” ). Turning felt like turning the Queen Mary, but that could have been just me 😎😎

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Again, thanks, Stryder1956. If I had to guess, the 4 1/2 rise means that is the number of inches up/above the center of the bars. The website only had this picture. Well, it was two pictures, the other picture just showed a chrome version. 'preciate ya.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yes the risers are the two couplings that hold your bars. 4” is the height in that ad. If you don’t like the stock standard bars there are many options and styles that you can have. Keep in mind that if you have the standard length throttle front brake and clutch cables you can’t really go above 12”. I have 4 1/2” risers and just around the 8 “ bars. If you are like some who want 20” ape hangers you will have to get extended cables and brake line. I hope this helps?😎😎

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a short fella. So, I going with the beach cruiser look. I am playing it safe. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts