RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken the Blvd windshield off the bike and am thinking about one of the Memphis Shades Rio Grande windshields. I like to looks of it but haven't seen or spoken to anyone who has one. By the way the Blvd windshield is in the for sale forum as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey G-MAN, looks just like the big shot which is made just for the warrior. I have pics in my gallery of this shield on my bike, although I sold it already, not enough wind protection and to much buffeting. Looks great on the warrior, but I ended up with the memphis shades- FATS. No pics yet but I got the 21" tall with gradient black on the bottom, works great, really peaceful behind this sheild. It does not look as good as the big shot but it works a lot better. Later BADWAR

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just pulled off the Blvd windshield and installed the Big Shot. Much, much better. Now I can wear my regular glasses/sunglasses with no problems at all. My sunglasses are magnetic which attach to my my reg glasses (two very small magnets) and stayed on with no problems all the way to 5th gear redline. With the smaller winshield I had to wear goggles just to be able to see through the buffet. Also got caught in a rainstorm and don't recall one stinging raindrop to the face. All this without being to quiet behind the shield. On a Texas summer day you want some airflow. This shield is perfect for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts