RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pep said:
Congrats but I don't understand. Are we playing catch up?
Yes Pep, I posted a note in site news and trying to get us back on track. If you looked at voting for August and September WarriorDog and RF_WIZ had the most votes for those months. I will be posting new voting as I can through the next few days. Thanks for checking the thread.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Perhaps you could get something up on the main page stating that Warrior of the Month is up and running again, reminding people to vote.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pep said:
Perhaps you could get something up on the main page stating that Warrior of the Month is up and running again, reminding people to vote.
Sounds good, I dont carry the gift/curse of moderation over the WOM threads just managing it but will try my best to get the word out. I take it you are like me and missed the WOM.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
That single sided swingarm with the RCC Gladiatorsweresexy enough to win on their own even without the rest. I've always been partial to that paint as well.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sounds good. Slap some cool bikes in the gaps and get on with it. Congratz to all the "gap winners" and look forward to March voting. I'll vote in the gaps if I catch the threads in time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts