RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rswarrior.com is happy to announce the winner of the Warrior tail light kit provided by High Tech Speed as Motoenthusiast.

When you are braking, instead of simply turning on, your light can be set to illuminate in any number of eye-catching patterns. Instead of just being dimly lit when you ride, your light can be programmed to run through various animated lighting effects.

To purchase this kit click here

/images/Giveaway/200310_UFO.jpg

High Tech Speed is a maker of custom parts for the Road Star Warrior. You can visit their website here, High Tech Speed

Congrats,
CarKnee

·
Registered
395 Posts
This is incredible timing. I was out working on my bike putting a side-mount license plate holder and had pulled off the turn signals. I figured I'd run without rear turn signals for awhile and just hope the local PD didn't stop me. I bought one of the side-mounts license-plate holders that Starrider is making and just got it in the mail today. My wife yelled out to me that I had won something from the Warrior Website and it's the UFO taillight setup. Awesome!!! Just this website alone is an great gift to all us Warrior riders and then to win this, well it's just icing on the cake. Thank You! Of course I'll post pictures and do a write-up on taillight assembly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts