RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rswarrior.com is proud to give myredwarrior the custom pulley cover insert provided by Browns Performance by Design.

MyRedWarrior was chosen at random among 72 other members.

Browns Performance will be making this specific custom cover for the month of July only! Since they are a limited part they will be sent with a certificate and serial number.

Browns Performance by Design is a maker of custom Billet Parts and accessories. You can visit their website here,http://www.brownsperformance.com , or Email [email protected]

Click For Larger Images
/files/giveaway/20030701_1S.jpg/files/giveaway/20030701_2S.jpg/files/giveaway/20030701_3S.jpg

Congrats,
CarKnee

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Wanna trade? I have a nice stock cover in good condition![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by BigCANZ
Is there a giveaway every month?

I am hoping that this started a trend. I need vendors to contact me.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That would be sweet! I visit a few other 4x4 forums, and at www.pirate4x4.com they give away a custom built driveshaft every month. I know theres alot more people over there but its a huge incentive to get support for the board and to attract and retain more members!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congratulations Myredwarrior. I'm more than a little envious. Post some pic after installation!
Some advertizer support would be PHAT [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thank You,, Browns Design for the custom pulley cover, I'll show it off as much as possible, to all my warrior brothers (and sisters)Thank You. I will post some photos asap, once again Thank You

1 - 20 of 29 Posts