RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
no winter mods for me... i can ride all year long. sorry you winter guys, i just had to rub it in. lol.

·
Registered
429 Posts
VBAK,coil and rectifier relocate,PVC breather,install hydraulic rear brake light switch, shorted rear fender 3 inches & re radius to match tire,retire the Torque movie bike tin to the shop for wall art and repaint new tin.keep looking for places to remove weight... Continue paint and reassemble55 Nomad. Should take me to next spring.

·
Registered
168 Posts
the 02 cams,powdercoat some parts,may t-bars(internal wires)rear spring,lower it a little,andChurchkey V-BAK.....

the 06 pc3,tail light,mirrors,grips,chin spoiler,rear spring.

i am going to make the 02 the hot rod and the 06 the 2 up. at least that is my plan for now.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Low and Mean Chin Fairing, horn relocation lol....thats about it I think. HOpefully a rear mud flap elimination but who knows....I might just dremel it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
ak49warrior said:
the 02 cams,powdercoat some parts,may t-bars(internal wires)rear spring,lower it a little,andChurchkey V-BAK.....

the 06 pc3,tail light,mirrors,grips,chin spoiler,rear spring.

i am going to make the 02 the hot rod and the 06 the 2 up. at least that is my plan for now.

plans have changed due to the nationwide buying that started on 11-5-08. as of now winter mods will now be pc3 and taillight for the 06.

·
Registered
295 Posts
comtnbkr said:
Nationwide buying?

You mean the run on firearms after the election? I suppose b/c of Obama's stand on gun control.

Winter Mods:

260/280 kit (haven't decided which or whether to use PE or CI). Contour fender.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2007 warrior wrecked it on 11/08/08 pn Parker Rd and Orchard - tank got the S#!t end of it so need that fixed, DIY BAK, Left side clean up - Baron air injection removal kit only $23 bux! still need a map for my groundpounders. and Maybe I'll go 210 in the rear since my fuel tank is gonna take most of my dough.

·
Registered
861 Posts
jug huggers, pc3, bars, grips, mini floorboards, license plate clean up, sticker removal, ais block off if i feel up to it, new battery,and hopefully bak! Can't wait for spring-hopefully it will be ready

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:
BJINFIDEL said:
Low and Mean Chin Fairing, horn relocation lol....thats about it I think. HOpefully a rear mud flap elimination but who knows....I might just dremel it.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/125270.aspx

half done...lol

**** lack of money.

WOW!!!

I am better than I remember!!

Everything is done and I bought a Rumble seat.

i'm broke now but hey, food and heat are overated anyway! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts