RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, almost winter. Rained all day yesterday. Pics are untouched except for resize and border.

Here's one for now, will add more in post later:

I like the glint of the right hand side turn signal coming off the propipe chrome end cap in this one:

One with an Elf for good measure:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Man, I love your Warrior! Great pictures! I miss my Propipe!

So far it's my favorite! I kind of miss the Big Shots though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Love it! Very nice photography work as well! You make me want a 280 more and more everytime you post pics. Must... resist... must... resist. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Still debating on which one to send in for the NorCal Calender. Friggin' procrastination at its finest here.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Wow, that is a big freakin tire. I absolutely love the whole look of the fatty and that fender
is the bomb. I have to be honest though, at certain angles, the bike does not look right. I think
if you were to rake your bike it would look right and dump the front lolipops too.LOL! Otherwise, very,very nice lookin Warrior Brian, congrats!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Wow, that is a big freakin tire. I absolutely love the whole look of the fatty and that fender
is the bomb. I have to be honest though, at certain angles, the bike does not look right. I think
if you were to rake your bike it would look right and dump the front lolipops too.LOL! Otherwise, very,very nice lookin Warrior Brian, congrats!

I was running out of light, and tried to do the shots with the most coverage. Killed a battery snapping off shots too.

I tried to play on the perspective game a bit. The plate holder, seat, and propipe bring/push your eyes immediately to the rear of the bike. The turn signals only enforce it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Dont listen to anyone.. Its perfect... Next time I take mine out I will be on yours....
Seriously though thats the look I want... I dont know if I need to go all the way to a 280 to make me happy but that low stubby look is very menacing.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Is that the 280 still or did you swith to the 260? Very Nice Bike love that rear vender

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Dude...YOU ARE GETTING MY NEXT NOMINATION FOR WARRIOR OF THE MONTH!!!!

That bike is GORGEOUS!

I love your post...."winter" in Cali....right...come over to Illinois for some real winter [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts