RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice mods so far, was that a speedstar pipe in your b4 pic? And what kind of pipe are you rocking in the after shot, looks like you did the AIS block/off too, maybe you can do mine...lol

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Looks good. I've been modding too. Our winters are long and modding is all I can do with my bike. It's getting expensive. By the way you say winter mods when Florida doesn't have winter does it?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The bike had been painted Audi Pearl Black and has two white stripes going dow the center in Lamborghini Baloon White. The both really standout in the sun.

I did have the big air kit installed and it runs better. I've ordered a maltese cross velocity stack which I will place where the big air box used to be.

The pipes are still the Yammies but are painted black. I had holes drilled in the heatshields so you can see the grey heat wraps underneath which match the R1 carbon fiber fron fender. The paint on thepipes aren't holding up so great so I'm planning to have them ceramic coated.

I switched the forward pegs for Barons inferno floorboards and the handlebars to clubmans. I also switch the grips and risers to Choppers Inc six guns in blacks. When I can figure out how to delete some of my older pictures I will add close ups.

One more thing...I added blue LED's to the bike so the cagers can see me in the dark.

ride safe.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Two more things.

1. I plan to reskin the seat in carbon fiber vinyl to match the front fender.

2. I am going to install a matching givi windshield as well to give it that drag bike look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts