RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

Registered
09 Yamaha Warrior midnight
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll edit as I go with mods and pictures.
Lot being done .
New drag bars powder coated with hidden wires
New display gauge face plates on both

Fender chop reshape and wrap

Hidden radiantz full led brake/run and with hidden mini af turn signals
Barnett clutch mod along with 2 plate mod
All new clutch and throttle cables
Tank wrap
Powder coated bolts and loads of other parts
Eibac spring and adjustable links
Garage door opener installed with button

Registered
Cool Stuff, deep cut with the fender ...... ;)..... that always hurts me. Nevertheless looking great. Think about to create a small windshield/mini fairing out of that cut off piece. Just for the looks :p
Congratz, take some more pics from all angles.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks , wasnt too worried gonna go 280 wide tire , new fender etc. But did suprise me how perfect the shape came out , guess helps having outline done first lol

Super Moderator
Doing alot of work to ur warrior...

Looks good.

You said that u wrap ur tank?

That fender cut came out good..

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #9

Lots more out getting powder coated, bars with hidden wiring and gauge done , tank and fender rear getting wrapped sat

Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
Seeing as folks here are talking about mods I thought I鈥檇 pass on a bit of stupid law with regards to Roadworthy Certificates here in Australia. If you get the LED tail light with blinkers on your warrior ( I can鈥檛 speak about other bikes ) and you trade your bike in, the dealer has to remove this and put a standard taillight as well as 鈥減roper鈥 blinkers on. If you have LED wraparound front blinkers they have to be removed and normal blinkers replaced. Now if you buy privately and have to get a roadworthy you don鈥檛 have to make these changes. I only found out about this yesterday as the guy who ended up with the Bee told me. I said 鈥 you far king have to be joking. So are you saying that I was riding around illegally ?鈥 He said no if you make the mod changes yourself it鈥檚 perfectly legal. He stated that if a dealer sells a bike and within a certain time that rider has an accident, the dealer can be forced to cover all costs. If however the accident happens outside the Statutory warranty period that鈥檚 alright. The funny or lunatic thing is Queensland doesn鈥檛 force dealers to give a statutory warranty. Now I call that a cluster fark if ever I have heard one.
Here also is a picture of the Roadliner ( more pictures to come)

Registered
Looks pretty nice .. all black and the design of the speedo fits perfectly.
Those covers at the top of upper tree holding the forks looking great (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Looks pretty nice .. all black and the design of the speedo fits perfectly.
Those covers at the top of upper tree holding the forks looking great (y)
Thanks those were powder coated first round I did got alot being powder coated currently

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah , but also had orignal paint restored , buffed and brought back to showroom look

Registered
So tank and fender have been painted/brushed ?
The wrapping you mentioned is meant to be that vinyl stripe, I may be wrong .... ?
Looks great.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts