RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
09 Yamaha Warrior midnight
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

Turn signals not blinking not sure yet blue wire on running than brown and green left and right that's all they said those mini af turn signals need

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
740 Posts
how many wires per blinker? if 2 only use brown green and black wires.. (blue is the running light wire)

·
Administrator
29,702 Posts
View attachment 252092 View attachment 252093 View attachment 252094 View attachment 252095

Turn signals not blinking not sure yet blue wire on running than brown and green left and right that's all they said those mini af turn signals need
Just in case helpful. On the stock bike:

Left blinker wire is chocolate.
Right blinker wire is dark green.
Both have black ground.

The fronts are 2-filament.
The front blue wire is for the running light filaments.

The blue wire in the back is for the tail light and the license plate light.

The yellow wire in the back is for the brake light.

·
Registered
740 Posts
the way i did it was with a 9v battery to check which wire does what..
black is prob ground.. so that goes to the black wire from the bike..
just connect the brightest from the test to the brown/green and the least bright to the blue (or the brakelight) and you should be fine

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
the way i did it was with a 9v battery to check which wire does what..
black is prob ground.. so that goes to the black wire from the bike..
just connect the brightest from the test to the brown/green and the least bright to the blue (or the brakelight) and you should be fine
I did blue from light to blue wire led turn signals and red from led turn signals to either brown or green and only have running lights not blinkers

·
Registered
740 Posts
switch em around see what happens.. i've had 5 different sets of blinkers on my bikes NONE of em had the same colour coordination
the only thing reasonably constant is that black is usually ground (if they have black and even then not always) so test!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Looks good..
But why didn't you get tje Led strip with
RUN / TURN / BRAKE Functions

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Dosnt bend around fender nor have dbl tape area were needed already had it here and returned it

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
I switch wires around it turned signals from amber to red WHICH tells me they sent wrong dam ones again , I told them I wanted amber only for turn signals ,dealing with radiantz has been a pain who ever answers phone doesn't know what their doing that's for sure. But least I got um working

·
Registered
740 Posts
I switch wires around it turned signals from amber to red WHICH tells me they sent wrong dam ones again , I told them I wanted amber only for turn signals ,dealing with radiantz has been a pain who ever answers phone doesn't know what their doing that's for sure. But least I got um working
shoulda told em ya wanted amber running lights
if it were me i'd hook the reds up to the brake light circuit... but then mine do all 3 and i love that

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
shoulda told em ya wanted amber running lights
if it were me i'd hook the reds up to the brake light circuit... but then mine do all 3 and i love that
That's what was ordered all amber but wasnt what was sent , I ended up liking the all red running with amber comes on when signals on

21 - 40 of 62 Posts