RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter Mods Started - 300 kit, Extreme machine wheels, so far VBAK and 6 Deg trees to follow

Hi all,

Just started my winter mods and though i would share my progress started. SO far i am halfway through getting the 300 kit on. I am using a Patten industries swingarm with Extreme Machine Flare wheels. Aftermarket harley rotors on the front and an aftermarket fender to go on the rear when I decide whether to mount using widened struts or mount to the swingarm. Future mods are Vbak, AIS and 6 deg trees.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Winter Mods Started - 300 kit, Extreme machine wheels, so far VBAK and 6 Deg trees to follow

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Winter Mods Started - 300 kit, Extreme machine wheels, so far VBAK and 6 Deg trees to follow

·
Registered
5,211 Posts

That is awesome, too fat for me, but totally awesome. Go big or go home. I'm just a little 210 wannabe..........ain't that right.

·
Registered
168 Posts

+1 on the wheels.

·
Registered
103 Posts

This is one big crazy wheel!!!!
good job!!

·
Registered
103 Posts

This is one big crazy wheel!!!!
good job!!

·
Registered
245 Posts

can't wait to see the finish product.

What size is that front tire? It looks bigger than 18".

·
Registered
2,196 Posts

Thats really a fat @ss...lol

If I could just throw my .2cents in, I would go with the fender mounted to the swing arm. Watching it all move in unison with that HUGE BEAST of a tire would be really cool.

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts

Yep I agree the fender will make or break the mod so its going to be a hard choice but a SA-mount would be cool in the right shape, maybe with a strip of super-bright LED's along the back lip for signals and running/brake? Where's the plate going?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts

see, if I was made of money...lol

I was thinking of a nice little bobbed fender that rides about 1/4inch off the tire with a nice free hanging solo seat.

Watching that Big A$$ bounce like that would be pretty nice!

·
Registered
850 Posts

looks great. i would really like to se a side shot of the bike. although the 300 rear looks great i am more interested in that front wheel. i would love to put a 21 inch front wheel on my bike.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thanksguys for the comments. The conversion has been a lot of tria and error on parts, trying to decide whether I should use harley parts as the rear is a 1 in axle. I am definitely swaying towards the swingarm mounted fender as i would like to have a small gap between fender and tire, just then need to figure out tidying the rear of the seat area.The plate I think is going to mount on the frame and use LED's for tail and turn. I will try and get some better pics of the bike on the ground with wheels straight. The front wheel uses extreme machine warrior hubs that actually fit really well and use the original warrior dust seal and spacer combo.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts

Badazz 300! Working on my 280, as we speak. Go with the wide stays, it will add a lot of rigidity to the fender.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,779 Posts

Looking good my friend!
I love your choice of wheels
I think a shorter nicely rounded trimmed fender with wide stays would look great.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Looks Incredible!!! **** Yeah! Wicked!

I like the idea of the swingarm mounted fender, real close to the tire. Shouldn't be too difficult to clean up and attach the rear of the solo seat.

Let me know if you need help with the lighting or plate holder.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts