RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am well aware that the latest Wom contest "It isn't over yet", so it's a perfect time to make comments. This is "MY OPINION only", OK. First off i am a new member. This is one of the best forums out there and it works so well for us because of all of the hard work that a few people are willing to do for everyone's benefit . Kinda like everything else in the world, so thanks to the few who do it. I noticed by looking back on other WOM contest's that the participation is telling........
I don't see that all realize that when you are nominated, that you get the instant recognition of your fellow Warrior owners and piers who all take pride in what they ride, so it's no small thing to be nominated. I know we all get busy, but to be one of the "chosen" and then to disappear from future WOM contest and not to participate in the next one by even taking a little time to vote or even more so to congrad the the winner, says something about what it means to you. Listen, I myself miss the big picture as much as the next guy so no judgment here, but to not vote after this recognition, is "to me" a little like saying that it's insignificant. It isn't ! It would be nice to say thanks to the few who do the work to put these things together and make it all work buy at least participating in it once you have been nominated. That's the least we could do. I know that as I write this on the 5th that in two more days we will have a new champ picked by the rest of us. I hope that the winners and those nominated feel as grateful and thankful as I do for those who voted for me in the last competition, and those who took their time to put this WOM contest together. If it would cease to be, I know that there would be flood of "WHERE IS THE WOM CONTEST" posts by those who take their time to notice that it is missing now that it is "GONE DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST". I may have opened up a can of worms here, but as I said it is only "my opinion" and you know what they say about opinions. Once again a big well deserved THANKS to those who work so hard to make this forum so good, and, Oh by the way, once again, for those of you who voted for me in the Feb/Mar. contest. You made me feel goooood. Zip

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.