RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a local bike show with a few friends to check out the scenery. I had no intentions of entering. Anyways, the Promoter kept hounding me to register and now I know why. He wanted to give me the award! lol!

Here are a few snapshots I took of my Warrior while photographers took some shots with their local models...

And here are a few more pics.....

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx Dennis! there was actually a pro painter there and he commented on the how he liked the design of my custom paint....

here are a few of his work....

Washingtonwarrior said:
congratulations, looks like you had fun

·
Registered
883 Posts
Good job brah! So to set the record straight its warrior 1and b-king 0. BTW I love the trophies.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
A1st class warrior...the detailing...sheesh.....you could almost fit a tailight into the back of the saddle ..it cuts off just like the fender...very classy...

and is that the R1 front fender ..we were talking only on sunday about that mod at the Ace Cafe as it happens...it does add extra style to the front end for sure....
[*]...

·
Registered
926 Posts
You won cause you painted the tach housing... the rest of the bike looks good too.

I am not so much impressed with a warrior winning the prize as I am impressed with the lassies.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol thanx alot guys!

Dennis - you're always welcomed to put pics of our paint job on your website and feel free to direct people towards me for reference! BTW, are you too busy this winter for me and my tins?

Pat - this was the first show I went to at TK so I don't have anything to compare, but the talent out there was very, very, nice...

Antitech - LOL - I don't think anyone noticed the painted tach housing except me!

tomba - yup that's a set of R1 forks and the GYTR carbon fiber front fender. Here's an older close up shot for ya!

Justin, Dark, Frec, AW, Sin and Honduran - Isn't she a hottie?!? I actually picked that model out of the crowd to pose with my bike. I thought she was the sweetest of them all! She had a great personality too!

I need to get some professional shots of her with the bike...

·
Registered
883 Posts
mdfdwarrior said:
Justin, Dark, Frec, AW, Sin and Honduran - Isn't she a hottie?!? I actually picked that model out of the crowd to pose with my bike. I thought she was the sweetest of them all! She had a great personality too!

I need to get some professional shots of her with the bike...

Why weren't these events on our agenda when I was back in Chicago? I would've gone out more LOL! This chick is HOTTTT! You definately need to do more money....I mean professional shots with her....

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
aaaaaahhhhhhh, nothing like a mantel full of trophies like those, or a nice trophy room full of that kind of trophies, i think the show circut would really pick up ,and the hamburger stands would pack them in , lol but there is only one class,(high) or high maintenance im sure fun collecting them though, cya btk572

1 - 20 of 30 Posts