RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1085 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will mark the start of my new Double Engine Warrior Bonneville project. The objective is to set a landspeed record in the Unlimited displacement (3000+cc), blown, pushrod class.

Side goals will be 1-Fastest Warrior in the world, 2-Fastest naked (no fairings) pushrod motorcycle in the world, 3-(The most important) to shut the Harley guys up!!!

Build outline - 2 Warrior engines coupled together inline, single Garrett GT4088 turbo, boost 15-20 psi, fuel management is currently leaning towards PCV possibly with auto-tune.

Let the shopping and building begin.. Bike one-Ebay special 2002 with a low mileage 2006 engine and a cracked neck. Engine 2 (thanks to Jim @ Crown Custom) Low mileage engine.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I'm behind you, 8pack, great project. Can't wait to see more progress and to see it run at the flats. Road trip for me to see it for sure!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Great, now I can't stand up. I'm getting a boner. :)

I am shooting for 180+ so I will have to be geared for over 200. I dream about being in the 200 club but I think that will require fairings.
From what I have learned, never underestimate how much a tiny bikini fairing will help. Even the Yamaha mini for this bike.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
I understand that you need exponentially more HP for each MPH simply to overcome wind resistance but I dont see why you would need the second engine unless you are trying for 200+.

There's a guy in Europe with a 9 second turbo warrior pushing 100+HP. If you were to run an identical setup to his, would 2 engines then equal 200+hp?

·
Registered
747 Posts
I second the Megasquirt possibility. I was involved in the original group buy of parts (the first 100 MS units built).

I successfully squirted a Buell street bike, Prostock Harley Davidson dragbike, and Hayabusa. That was only with MS-1 v1 and MS-1 V2 and a single MS2. The newer units are even better.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Maybe I'm not educated enough on this but I can see two engines giving more torque but I don't understand how two engines will give you higher speeds.
More HP and higher Tq Will allow the user to change to much higher gear ratios. This will give the higher speeds.

1 - 20 of 1085 Posts