RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Hendo for the tour around Tambourine!! Also Old Mate for fronting up with the brother and girlfriend. I knew that trail bike just wasn't gonna cut the mustard!!! Keep in touch and we should get another one organised down the track (Spokes Blue Ribbon??). Old Mate could you let me know that polisher you used? Cheers

·
Registered
221 Posts
It was good to meet you guys as well.

JLC, polisher is Jason 5531 1536. He is at unit 2, 33 Margaret St Southport.

Blue Ribbon ride? The only one I know of is Pink Ribbon ride which is supposedly on 19 October but not much has been advertised of it. See www.pinkribbon.com.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your right, it's the PINK Ribbon! Googled it up and apparently there is no organiser group for this year so it's been canned. Looks like we just use the forum to find a time that suits everyone. Cheers

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Old mate said:
Blue Ribbon ride? The only one I know of is Pink Ribbon ride which is supposedly on 19 October but not much has been advertised of it. See www.pinkribbon.com.

Fucking typical

There is a blue ribbon ride in support of prostate cancer research but as it is only men dying from this is doesn't count does it.
More men die from prostate cancer than women from *** cancer and yet how often do you hear of anything in regards to raising money for our salvation?
Each pink ribbon ride gets about 2000 plus riders and yet the blue ribbon I went on a couple of years agohad a whopping dozen people. Disgusting.
For that reason alone I will never again do a pink ribbon ride until I see all those ***** on bikes giving us the same support that we all give them every year.
I will find out the details of it and pass it on. Would be good to see some support for a good cause

It has probably already been and we didn't even hear about it - AGAIN

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey Spokes, I feel your pain.

I'm in the process of selling my business and hopefully, all going to plan, will be completed by Xmas.

I would like to do something in the way of an organised, properly advertised ride but don't quite get the logistics of running such an event. Would any fellow warrior owners be willing to give me a hand in setting it up?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
My wife organised the "kobbers easter charity ride" to raise money for the Spinal Injuries Unit at the PA hospital a few years ago. She probably won't have time to organise another with her new bussiness however she may be able to answer some questions in relation to it. Maybe when we finally get together for a ride you should come over for a beer and see if she can clear up any issues you might forsee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts