RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would lcv delete matter on mapping? I have pretty much all the standard mods that everyone has aside from that. Straights, diy vbak, ngk plugs, ais delete, etc. it seems that most of the tunes in here will work.

Also on some of the tunes the description reads s* pipe. Is that straight pipes?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any map gurus recommend a good all around map for my setup? I've been running the burrito map

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
LCV works during cold start & for a few seconds when starting warm = no effect on mapping.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I'm sorry if this sounds like a jerk thing to say but WHY WOULD ANYONE delete this? this is something that makes your bike work correctly. yes the idle is high for 30 seconds but so what? a warrior is NOT a Harley and no matter where you set the idle it doesn't sound like one. I modded the crap out of my 05 and have just begun modding the machine. I will not do any mods that made my bike less ride-able. unless its broken leave the lcv. if your gonna pull that why not pull all of the efi and switch to a carb? it gets chilly in your state and you will have to sit there and hold the throttle until the motor warms up. that's silly.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sorry if this sounds like a jerk thing to say but WHY WOULD ANYONE delete this? this is something that makes your bike work correctly. yes the idle is high for 30 seconds but so what? a warrior is NOT a Harley and no matter where you set the idle it doesn't sound like one. I modded the crap out of my 05 and have just begun modding the machine. I will not do any mods that made my bike less ride-able. unless its broken leave the lcv. if your gonna pull that why not pull all of the efi and switch to a carb? it gets chilly in your state and you will have to sit there and hold the throttle until the motor warms up. that's silly.
Hey Evil, my premise is to clean as much around the engine as I can and open it up.

Besides, I live in Louisiana, and if it does happen to get under 60 degrees then Im in my truck anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts