RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
What the he77? This is a joke right? Cause its pretty funny. Everybody knows you cant wear a jacket while Sumo wrestling.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
WTF did you buy?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Indeed, what's your problem? They are just making sure you abide by JSA ?????? regulations. Assuming you are in an active stable.

It does crack me up when someone shows to a grappling style MA wearing a Karate Gi--Lasts all of about two minutes before getting torn apart. At least your jacket should be quite tough enough for that.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
LOL... in Spanish it says:

Do not wear down for the SUMO that wrestles...

(wear down used as wearing down the fabric)

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Here's the tag on mine:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Donncada said:
It does crack me up when someone shows to a grappling style MA wearing a Karate Gi--Lasts all of about two minutes before getting torn apart. At least your jacket should be quite tough enough for that.
Used to wear mine in my younger days to MMA. Was great to tie hands and choke someone out with. I was out of the fight seen before it lost favour, sure wont find any wearing them now.

·
Registered
361 Posts
independent_lemming said:
Donncada said:

Used to wear mine in my younger days to MMA. Was great to tie hands and choke someone out with. I was out of the fight seen before it lost favour, sure wont find any wearing them now.

Yeah, I was referring to Karate vs. Judo Gi... In either case--the Gi can be an asset or a liability. In MMA it's mostly a liability and besides; the fans want to see ground and pound and not a subtle choke that takes half a dozen replays for the novice to notice what the **** just happened.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
thats awesome that there is also a picture of a sumo wrestler with an X through it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts